WE CAN - International Organization for the defense of the rights of refugees
About our Organization
The Organization pursues the following non-profit goals:
- Defend the rights of refugees on the legal side, in particular their fundamental rights, and the coordination between concerned refugee groups to improve and promote their social states, and to solve their social or legal problems that have to do with the administrations, and to act of their integration in the society and the frameworks in the market of employment and in teaching.
- Among the objectives of our organization the fight against intellectual and religious radicalism, and the fight against discrimination as well as our participation to coordinate with other organizations and international associations in international meetings that concerns refugees to give proposals on fundamental rights and legal and social.
- Regular visits to reception centers to see refugee situations and resolve.
- The organization of conferences and seminars on various subjects dealing with situations of refugees and Asylum seekers.
- Any other activities that match the goals of the organization.